Saturday, October 31, 2009

Brooke's First Halloween!!!

I continued the tradition of going to my sister's house for Halloween this year. Jeff has actually been gone the past 2-3 Halloween's. I'm so glad he was home for Brooke's first!!! We took our ATV over to their house and hooked it up to Pat's (my sister's neighbor) trailer and cruised around the neighborhood with all the kids. Brooke seemed to enjoy it! I think Daddy really enjoyed it too!!!!


The most beautiful strawberry, a red vixen/devil and a convict.

Riding on the trailer.

The escaped convict running away with a strawberry.

Trick or Treating with Daddy.

Here is a short video of Brooke's first Halloween/trick or treating.


Angela and Gavin.

Angela made Gavin's costume. He was Boots from Dora the Explorer. He was soooo cute!!!



Boots trick or treating.

Mommy and Brooke.

Brooke riding with her cousin Kalyn.

Gavin proudly showing off his lollipops.

Brooke checking out her first "Halloween treat."



My handsome convict.

We ran into this lady on our journey around the block. Can you guess what her costume is??? Jeff thought she was a pedophile!!!

"A chest of drawers!!" Great idea!!

Brooke trying on Lilly's cat ears.

She reminds me of Pinocchio when he was turning into a donkey and got his ears. LOL

This was the first house Gavin visited tonight. He was hilarious!!!! Notice what he does when he goes up to the lady!!! The lollipop he holds up at the end was in his hand the entire rest of the night!! He was so funny and proud of his candy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what FUN!!!! You all look awesome!! Brooke is sooooooo cute!!!! And Gavin is adorable!! So glad Jeff could get in the swing of halloween and all the trick or treating! Did ya get lots of good candy??? :)Nina

crazystegmamaof4 said...

LOL! You guys are hilarious...dressing up for Halloween with your sweet little strawberry. Way to be involved parents! I saw that convict costume at Target yesterday and thought it was too funny...little did I know my lil' bro had it on the other day :) He makes a good convict. I won't say you make a good devil cuz I think of you more as an angel, but you definitely looked the part with that red hair. Looks like Brooke had a great 1st Halloween and I love the strawberry costume. Wish we could have trick-or-treated with you. Ash ate lollipops all night long and she would have loved to share with her fav. baby cousin :) We miss you guys and are counting down the days til the week before Christmas!