Friday, October 23, 2009

more Gritz activities

Just in case you missed this HILARIOUS picture of Jeff on facebook...He had parking duty at the fair compliments of his squadron. He looks like he's 16 with that hat on!

Lunch at Johnny Carino's last week with Daddy.

Brooke trying to eat the specials.


Jeff's squadron had a fall festival thing where the kids dressed up. This is the only picture I got of Brooke in her costume. I guess you'll have to wait until Halloween to see our little strawberry.



Brooke's first time down a slide and she's with her daddy.

Brooke's first time down a slide and she's with her daddy.

Brooke, my Mom and I went to a baby shower last Sunday. Brooke's 10th cousins were there so she sat with them. I think Madison (the one in the pink shirt) regretted wanting Brooke to sit beside her.

Brooke, Madison and Kaylyn.

Madison (who just turned 2) strapping Brooke into a booster seat. She came over and wanted us to put the "little baby" in the seat. Madison still wears 6-12 month clothes at 2 years of age. Brooke is 9 months wearing 18 month clothes. LOL



After the baby shower we headed to the fair. It was nice and cold outside. This is Brooke and I after seeking shelter from the weather. We left shortly after this picture was taken.


I watched my sister's kids this past Monday while they went to an out of town concert. I always take Brooke's walker with me when I go. She had the best time chasing Gavin down. Gavin's power wheel was no match for Brooke's speed!!!

Brooke with her first Pumpkin bucket.

I think the Pumpkin looks a little happier in this picture. I'm not quite sure why she made this face. She was in a great mood as usual.


Every year, I buy Dutch a Halloween bucket. He loves them!!!


Brooke being silly in her "I'm so cute it's scary" shirt from Grandma.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHH!! she's growing up too fast!!! STOP IT!!!! Love all the pics and videos!!Adorable, sweet little grandaughter!! I miss her! Only another 2 months and you will be down here! YIPPEE!! Nina